»—(¯`v´¯)[Happy][Fam](¯`v´¯)—«
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

»—(¯`v´¯)[Happy][Fam](¯`v´¯)—«

We are a happy family! s2

Trang ChínhPortalTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)

Go down 
5 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
Cừu Super
Paladin
Paladin
Cừu Super

Tổng số bài gửi : 272
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Hình ảnh rực rỡ đến kinh ngạc, câu chuyện ý nghĩa làm lay động lòng người - "Toy Story 3" xứng đáng là một tuyệt tác của điện ảnh thế giới.
> Người Mỹ đổ xô đi xem 'Câu chuyện đồ chơi 3'/ Những bộ phim 3-D đình đám hè 2010

Pixar luôn được coi là một "đại gia" trong thế giới phim hoạt hình. Được sáng lập từ năm 1986, cho đến nay Pixar đã tạo nên nhiều tác phẩm có giá trị làm thay đổi cả nền công nghiệp làm phim. Từ Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, The Icredibles hay gần đây là Wall-E, Up - tất cả đều trở thành những bộ phim hoạt hình đi vào lịch sử của điện ảnh thế giới. 22 giải Oscar và hàng chục giải thưởng lớn nhỏ khác là những phần thưởng hoàn toàn xứng đáng cho những nỗ lực sáng tạo không ngừng nghỉ của đội ngũ Pixar. Góp phần không nhỏ trong việc tạo nên tên tuổi cho "đại gia" phim hoạt hình danh tiếng này chính là Toy Story - "kỳ quan" đầu tiên của Pixar.

( If you guys want more details then go to this link : http://vnexpress.net/GL/Van-hoa/San-khau-Dien-anh/2010/06/3BA1D614/)
Sorry for the English, it because my computer don't have Unikey or something like that....but you guys can understand, right? ( Come on, we aren't THAT stupid, are we ? )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 978
Đến từ : MDDL Family

Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Thích phim của Pixar
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://happyfam.heavenforum.com
Cừu Super
Paladin
Paladin
Cừu Super

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Ai cha thich !
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:56 pm

ờh
chắc thế Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) 657713
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mr.Peanut
Mage Knight
Mage Knight
Mr.Peanut

Tổng số bài gửi : 712
Đến từ : Dân ta phải biết sử ta ! Nếu mà không biết thì tra Google

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Toy story 3...
Xem cái trailer thấy hay lắm...
Hổng bít tụi mình có được xem hông nữa...???
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Cừu Super
Paladin
Paladin
Cừu Super

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Well you can watch it online ! ( I saw it twice ! ^_^ )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Trích dẫn :
Well you can watch it online ! ( I saw it twice ! ^_^ )

really??? O.o
can you send us?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Cừu Super
Paladin
Paladin
Cừu Super

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Yep ! Here is the link : http://watchtoystory3.net/ ( If it's dead then tell me, I'll give you another ! ^^)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mr.Peanut
Mage Knight
Mage Knight
Mr.Peanut

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm

But mà ... watch cái Toy Story Ba có lost nhiều time waiting cho phim run hết no vậy?
If không thì I no xem nổi đâu... Long lắm !!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Trích dẫn :
But mà ... watch cái Toy Story Ba có lost nhiều time waiting cho phim run hết no vậy?
If không thì I no xem nổi đâu... Long lắm !!!

ờh
yes no vậy? (có ko vậy Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) 321556)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mr.Peanut
Mage Knight
Mage Knight
Mr.Peanut

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Thùy Ocean (Thùy Dương) ơi ! Film này có need wait lâu no vậy?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Luat_su_gioi
Recruit
Recruit
Luat_su_gioi

Tổng số bài gửi : 16
Đến từ : Hollywood

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:28 pm

É !!! Đây nà tiếng lước lào vậy chời ???
Thùy Rương nà ai nhanh vào dải quyết zới !!!
Noạn hết cả dồi !!!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) 321556

spam~~
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Cừu Super
Paladin
Paladin
Cừu Super

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Who's spaming ? Is it me ? ( If it's really me i'll die ..)
No, you can watch it, no need to wait ( Really )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Trích dẫn :
Who's spaming ? Is it me ? ( If it's really me i'll die ..)

you won't die =))

Trích dẫn :
No, you can watch it, no need to wait ( Really )

but it is English Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) 690239
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Cừu Super
Paladin
Paladin
Cừu Super

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Oh come on ! It's not that difficult and we ain't rookies, right ?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
anhthu
Paladin
Paladin
anhthu

Tổng số bài gửi : 254
Đến từ : money planet $$

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

i've never seen it!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Mr.Peanut
Mage Knight
Mage Knight
Mr.Peanut

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Dũng's house has Toy Story in VCD, but its quality is bad...
Toy story 3 so sad !
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)   Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?) I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Toy Story 3 ( have you watched it yet ? If you haven't then call me, I'll give you link to watch it online, ok?)
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang